My client is looking for a Project Manager to be part of the Delivery team delivering technical and business projects to a high quality, on time and to budget as required by the strategic objectives of the company.
- Ensure project lifecycle documentation and post implementation documentation is executed to a high standard including all technical and business requirements.
- Design and own detailed and dynamic project plans ensuring all Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies are documented.
- Identify and assign project tasks based on skill sets and resources available.
- Provide high quality monthly status updates to PMO as directed in the formats requested to facilitate Exec and Senior Leadership understanding and to Head of Delivery as required.
- Attend relevant Senior Executive/Senior Management team briefings when directed to discuss project health issues and concerns.
- Build deep and successful relationships with key internal and external stakeholders as required as well as offshore development teams
- Hold relevant people to account and ensure all project meetings are documented and actions agreed and followed up
- Working with the Business Readiness Manager ensure all project change impacts and required communications internally and externally are understood and planned for to ensure successful implementation
Qualification, Skills & Experience
- Educated to a minimum degree standard. Qualified in formalised project methodologies e.g. Prince 2, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Lean Six Sigma.
- Knowledge of the private medical insurance industry would be helpful as would experience of working in a regulated industry.
- Previous project management experience for a minimum of > 5 years ideally in an IT/SaaS environment.
- Hands on delivery experience in a complex technical environment.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.