£50,000 - £55,000
10 months ago
Job Description: The role is responsible for devliering fraud targets in line with the business plan and risk appetite and manage the fraud strategies.
The Client- Our client is a leading Fintech business.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Delivering fraud targets in line with the business plan and risk appetite
- Responsible for managing and delivering fraud strategies
- Analysis of rulesets to manage the risk to customers and the business
- Analysis of data to identify emerging fraud threats and propose solutions
- Constant evaluation of fraud controls and analysis of emerging threats to ensure customers and the business are protected from fraud
- Assessment of risk engine performance across the business and product portfolio
- Assessing system capabilities for the purpose of identifying improvements, issues and problem solving
- Developing and managing comprehensive fraud MI so that fraud performance can be monitored daily
- Managing key third-party relationships to ensure systems and tools are optimised and working correctly
- Work closely with the business to ensure fraud strategies are implemented accurately and completed on time
- Financial services experience
- Knowledge of fraud and relevant fraud systems
- Strong data analytics experience
- Knowledge of Hunter and TSYS is desirable