Very well-known financial services business is looking to hire a Risk & Compliance Business Partner to join Group Customer Operations with responsibility for actively influencing day to day decisions, helping shape strategy and business processes within a critical business unit, compliantly.
The role requires the individual to provide pragmatic and focused guidance and advice in respect of Risk and Regulation matters. They will be required to develop a deep understanding of their BU’s business model, products and regulatory environments, and to actively facilitate the identification, assessment and mitigation of risks through an effective business relationship with key stakeholders.
• Provide strategic advice in respect of appropriate risk and control environments (working with the Policy and Technical and ERM teams within GRC where appropriate).
• Proactively support the varied Group Customer Operations teams in the ongoing enhancement of call centre operations, complaint management and quality assurance processes supporting all areas of Customer Operations.
• Provide proactive assistance to Compliance Monitoring and Internal Audit teams.
• Proactively support GRC teams in the active oversight of internal policy adherence, horizon scanning relevant to the business area, and implementation and embedding of new regulatory requirements where applicable.
• Co-ordinate and prepare reports relating to Risk and Compliance matters.
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
• A detail driven individual with significant previous experience in call centre compliance and risk support role, and a passion, for implementing regulatory requirements into operational business practises and processes
• Demonstrate tenacity and resilience coupled with strategic thinking, in order to support the business and Group Risk and Compliance functions to achieve their strategic objectives
• Regulatory management experience in a Financial Services and call centre business is essential.
• Experience in a comparable role within a control function of an FCA regulated firm
• Demonstrable experience working directly with Senior Leadership and / or Senior Management Function Holders is essential.
• Technical working knowledge of the FCA regulations