MERJE has formed a partnership with a reputable Chartered Insurance Broker and is in search of a Compliance Business Partner – MGA to join their expanding Compliance function within a dynamic organization.
In this role, as the Compliance Business Partner, you will take on the responsibility of cultivating crucial relationships across various business areas. Your approach will be proactive, offering advice, guidance, and constructive challenges on compliance-related matters. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for business areas, providing initial support and advice (Business Partner)
- Contribute Compliance insights and assistance to mitigate Conduct Risk by understanding departmental practices
- Log new Conflicts of Interests and ensure assurance of existing mitigations
- Provide Compliance support for the Product Oversight & Governance arrangements
- Ensure the delivery of appropriate Management Information to the business
- Assess and contribute to the management input for the development and revision of client and producer documentation
- Coordinate and oversee the notification of potential E&O circumstances
- Proven experience in compliance, specifically working for a broker in a similar role
- Trusted advisor with the ability to cultivate strong relationships
- Adaptable working style to suit diverse stakeholders
- Collaborative approach, actively supporting team members
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.