MERJE has partnered with a leading insurance company committed to providing innovative and comprehensive solutions across Health & Benefits, Corporate & Commercial and Consumer. As they continue to grow, we are seeking a dedicated and experienced Compliance Business Partner to join a very dynamic team.
The Compliance Business Partner will play a crucial role in ensuring that the business operates in full compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards. This position will focus on Health & Benefits, and employee benefits compliance. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of insurance compliance, exceptional communication skills, and the ability to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Stay abreast of changes in laws, regulations, and industry standards related to Health & Benefits, Corporate & Commercial and Consumer lines.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Conduct regular compliance risk assessments and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with business units to understand their operations, products, and services.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to business leaders, providing guidance on compliance matters.
- Participate in the development and review of new products and initiatives to ensure compliance.
Training and Awareness:
- Design and deliver compliance training programs for employees within the specified business lines.
- Promote a culture of compliance awareness and ethical behaviour throughout the organization.
Monitoring and Reporting:
- Establish and implement monitoring and testing protocols to assess the effectiveness of compliance controls.
- Prepare regular reports for senior management and regulatory authorities, highlighting compliance performance.
- Investigate and respond to compliance incidents, breaches, and inquiries.
- Work with cross-functional teams to remediate compliance issues and implement corrective actions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Law, Finance, or a related field; advanced degree or professional certification (e.g., CRCM, CCEP) is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in insurance compliance, with a focus on Health & Benefits or employee benefits compliance.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant regulations and industry standards.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.