Are you looking to join a dynamic team in a varied exciting role, working on models across commercial, pricing, governance, climate change e.g. flood risk and energy?
Would you like to collaborate with industry specialists in order to develop a growing team, whilst supporting and mentoring more junior staff?
Your role working within a modelling and data analytics team will have responsibility for all aspects of the Model lifecycle, from Selection, Analysis, Building and Validation to Implementation, Calibration, Governance and Use.
About the role:
· Have significant responsibility for the production and maintenance of models and analyses
· Review, supervise and mentor more junior members of the team
· Lead ad hoc analysis where required on both small and large-scale pieces of work
· Participate in the group-wide Model Management Framework
· Mathematics/STEM degree
· Significant experience working with quantitative models
· Expert coder in statistical language (preferably R and/or Python)
· Great communication skills and the ability to present technical work clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
· QRM/Anaplan is desirable
To arrange a discussion about this role, send over an up-to-date CV and a member of the team will be in touch.