Are you looking for the next step in your portfolio and modelling analytics career?
Do you want your analytical skills to contribute to providing a superb customer experience?
Are your networking skills as strong as your modelling knowledge?
A rapidly growing bank is looking for a highly analytical and articulate senior analyst to conduct crucial analytical work throughout the business. You’ll support risk model development and make recommendations to the organisation that will make you an invaluable member of the team. Your knowledge and input will be instrumental in maintaining the profitability of the company.
About the role:
- Work closely with the development and design of models.
- Assess how the risk appetite will affect the portfolio.
- Analyse and monitor the portfolio using internal and external data.
- Keep tabs on the credit industry to make market-based recommendations throughout the business.
- Effective reporting and monitoring of the portfolio.
- SAS coding experience.
- Numerical Degree (as a minimum)
- Strong communicator and networker.
- Focused on continuous improvement.
- Experience in design, development and monitoring of credit portfolio.
If you’re interested in applying or want some further information, then get in touch to arrange an informal discussion.