An ambitious, driven and experienced Credit Risk Analyst is required for an established Financial Services business based in Manchester city centre. Joining the Credit Risk team, you will analyse and interpret data to inform business strategies.
This is a successful company that is doing very well and is committed to growing its analytics teams. Salary is up to £45,000 for the right person.
Senior Credit Risk Analyst, Up to £45,000 per annum
Applicants must be located and eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
- Develop and maintain new business credit policies and decisioning, as well as maintaining and implementing the strategies within the credit decision engine
- Analyse portfolio and customer data, building an in-depth understanding of the credit risk data and drawing insight to inform strategic business decisions and lending criteria
- Deliver monthly credit risk reporting to senior management and present analytical findings to the board
- Support the ongoing improvement and optimisation of decision engines, analytical processes, models and scorecards
- Undertake specialist credit risk analysis such as segmentation and forecasting
Required knowledge and experience:
- A good relevant degree in a numerate subject
- Good analytical capabilities
- 2+ years’ experience in a Credit Risk role within retail financial services / banking
- Strong SAS skills, SQL would also be beneficial
- Experience in decisioning (Powercurve, ADP, Provenir, InterConnect) is highly desirable but not essential
- Commercial mindset, able to not only analyse data but understand what the outcomes mean in a business sense and communicate this to management
- Confident, capable communicator
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.