21 days ago
Global consulting firm who specialise in assisting firms in the development of their governance, risk and compliance arrangements are looking to expand their Regional Risk and Regulatory Team with the addition of 2 Assistant Managers. The team focuses on providing clients with support and advice in relation to compliance and regulatory arrangements and Enterprise Wide Risk Management Frameworks, with a particular focus on Conduct, Operational and Strategic risk. The positions whilst initially home based due to the current lockdown restrictions, can be based out of any of the firm’s regional office locations including Manchester, Leeds and Newcastle.
The position will provide the opportunity to work on exciting risk and regulatory projects with a wide variety of financial services clients. The firm are also committed to retaining and developing people and are prepared to invest in an individual's development through a combination of professional qualifications, mentoring, and industry leading in house training.
Assist in the provision of a range of different service offerings provided by the Risk and Regulatory Group, which may include:
- Delivering high-quality output, advice and assurance to the firm’s clients on a variety of engagements and in line with the agreed deliverables.
- Supporting the firm’s clients in implementing enhancements to its Regulatory and Compliance arrangements (including Conduct Risk) taking into account current regulatory requirements and expectations.
- Maintaining, developing and sharing knowledge to ensure high quality delivery to clients
- Managing the Firm’s risk exposure at all times through adherence to our quality and risk management practices when engaged on client work
- Developing and maintaining productive relationships with key stakeholders
- Identifying opportunities across existing and new clients and managing these accordingly
- Knowledge of UK regulation and some experience of providing regulatory and compliance assurance services is preferable.
- Experience of developing, implementing and reviewing Compliance and Conduct Risk policies, processes and procedures.
- Experience of working within the UK Financial Services industry
- Knowledge of governance practices and requirements
- Ability to develop strong relationships.
- Degree level education