£55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
16 days ago
My client is a market leading financial services organisation looking for an individual who will report to the Risk & Compliance Director and provide risk support to the business.
Key Accountabilities to include -
- Drive up business resilience by educating and guiding first line on good risk management practices, helping the business areas to understand, own and control their key risks.
- Identify key initiatives from your business partner areas and provide support, challenge and guidance on the key risks within their business areas and the appropriateness of the associated controls, issues, and actions
- Conducting regular analysis of data input and outputs by your business area, flagging early warnings of overdue and upcoming control testing and providing a general risk effectiveness opinion of your business areas.
- Write formal second line risk opinions on key business decisions being made by your business areas, that require approval by formal Boards/Committees.
- Oversight and challenge the management information produced by your business units, (including financial, operational, conduct, complaints and systems and controls outcomes), commenting on the control environment and any relevant risks and actions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Risk and Control Frameworks
- FCA systems and controls requirements
- Experience om a Financial Services environment
- Experience in a risk based/analytical role
The role will initially be based from home and then post Covid, the company will be adopting a very flexible working approach which will combine a mixture of office and home based working.
Salary is entirely commensurate with experience but will reflect the significance of the role. Benefits are comprehensive.