£65,000-£80,000 plus benefits
about 1 month ago
Our client is a global Consulting business which continues to innovate and provide highly credible Consulting and Advisory services across a wide ranges of disciplines. Due to ongoing growth they are looking to hire a number of positions across their Risk Consulting division with a specific focus on their Capital Markets team.
- Lead engagements in regulatory reporting services covering i) advisory and implementation support, and ii) post implementation independent reviews
- Lead regulatory reporting business impact assessments and target operating model design / reviews
- Formulate propositions and solutions that meet client requirements
- Business development support across key market propositions (Brexit, Risk and Regulatory Change e.g. MIFID II, SFTR, EMIR)
- Manage and mentor teams of 3-5 people on specific projects
- Support development and conversion of a pipeline of opportunities through sell-on and/or new work
- Build and maintain strong client relationships within the sector, leveraging proven industry content and delivery capability
- Regulatory Consulting experience in Capital Markets within a Professional Services firm ideal but not essential
- Experience in managing delivery of Risk & Regulatory and other change programmes across sell side and financial market infrastructure firms. Key topics include Brexit, MIFID II, SFTR, EMIR
- Experience in a major Capital Market institution’s reg or change function would also be considered
- Demonstrable knowledge of trade lifecycle, with deep understanding of current trends in capital markets
- Deep understanding of key industry, market and regulatory drivers shaping the industry and an ability to articulate these by way of client opportunities
- Team player with a proven ability to manage, mentor and train 4-5 junior consultants
- Strong interpersonal skills – engagement with a variety of stakeholders across the business
- Demonstrating behaviours which set the culture of the company.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.