Up to £55,000
3 months ago
An established Financial Services organisation is looking for an experienced Senior Risk Modelling Analyst to develop models, conduct detailed statistical analysis and support the management of credit risk for the business.
You will be joining one of the largest companies of its kind in the UK, with a 150+ year history of providing excellent services to customers and offering a salary of up to £55,000 + benefits.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Lead Risk Modelling Analyst:
- Lead the development of a variety of models (statistical, credit risk, impairment, ICAAP & product pricing) and related processes and procedures
- Oversee model development within the team, supporting more junior analysts on model development projects, as well as model monitoring to ensure optimum performance
- Support the development, implementation and maintenance of the MI, analysis and reporting framework
- Continuously identify improvement opportunities with regards to processes, procedures, data quality and quantity, etc.
Required knowledge and experience for the Lead Risk Modelling Analyst role:
- Extensive expertise in hands-on Credit Risk model building and related processes in a FS environment, with experience of leading model development projects throughout the whole lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of a range of models and related approaches (specifically IRB & IFRS9 impairment)
- Excellent technical abilities with statistical and data mining tools
- Ability to communicate complex information to Senior Management and provide guidance to more junior team members
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.