Up to £50,000
about 1 year ago
A long established business that has focused on providing exquisite mortgages and savings products over the years. A well regarded organisation that has won multiple awards for their financial products, employee engagement and for supporting local communities with their charitable efforts.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Manager:
- Deliver Credit Risk analytics, policies and MI, focusing on Acquisitions
- Develop the capacity and capability of the Credit Risk team
- Identify, define and manage risks
- Build strong internal and external relationships
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Manager role:
- Strong background in Credit Risk within Retail Lending, including good knowledge of policies, practices, processes, etc. specifically within Acquisitions
- Excellent technical and analytical abilities with SAS, SQL and Excel
- Able to translate strategic goals into plans
- Strong leadership and communication skills
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.