£25,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience
about 1 month ago
A modern, forward-thinking FinTech business focusing on using modern technology to develop a range of dynamic financial services and products that are easily-available to customers of underserved markets.
Due to growth and exciting plans, the company has the need for two analysts to join the team. These positions are open to recent graduates with some analytical/programming knowledge to begin their career or an experienced Credit Risk Analyst to continue developing their expertise in an growing organisation.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Analyst:
- Work with stakeholders to deliver analytics and reporting
- Conduct analytics to support the management of systems, strategies and processes in relation to collections and lending
- Prepare reports for senior management
- Provide insight into the business to inform future decision making, optimising credit strategies, policies, etc.
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Analyst role:
- At least a basic understanding of statistical methods, analytical techniques and some programming experience with SAS, SQL, Python or similar
- Strong academic background in an analytical / statistical discipline
- Experience in Financial Services / Banking and specifically Credit Risk is preferred but not essential
- Driven, ambitious, keen to learn and pursue an analytical career
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.