to £40,000 + Benefits
9 months ago
My client is a well-known consumer finance organisation who are looking to grow their team by appointing a Compliance Business Partner to support the Compliance Director and Compliance Policy and Advice Manager in all duties as required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review and sign off the following in a timely fashion and in adherence to the sign off process:
- Financial promotions in a timely fashion;
- Customer communications; and
- Training material
- Attend meetings and provide advice on allocated new and on-going projects, providing compliance guidance where required
- Provide ongoing advice and guidance on day to day BAU issues relating to FCA, CCA, CMA and CRA matters.
- Working with the wider business to administer and maintain the following key control documents that are owned by the compliance team:
- Policy register;
- Legal and regulatory communications registers;
- Complaints assessment summary sheet; and
- Data protection asset register.
- Undertake daily review of ‘commandments’ and report as appropriate to key stakeholders.
- Ensuring adequate records are maintained for all activities carried out.
- Collating data required to complete regulatory and internal reports as and when required.
- General day to day administration and maintenance of the compliance team department shares.
- Model and ensure the day-to-day delivery of the six defined fair customer outcomes across all business functions.
- Maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with policies and procedures across all business functions.
- Suitable skills and knowledge demonstrated through similar previous experience within a financial services regulated environment
- Knowledge and Experience of the UK regulatory regime and rules applicable to the Consumer Finance sector (CONC)
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills and strong skills in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong communication, organisational and prioritisation skills
Salary is commensurate with experience and will be commensurate with the role.
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.