Our client is a specialist financial services organisation that are undergoing a period of growth and as such are hiring an experienced Compliance Business Partner to provide risk-based compliance support to the mortgage function of the business.
• Serve as an independent advisor to the Sales, Product and Marketing functions of the business. Participating in strategy discussions, providing support, advice and updates on regulatory and legislative developments.
• Provide regulatory expertise and solutions on complex risk and compliance issues.
• Review, report and guide colleagues to ensure compliance with approved relevant policies, processes, procedures and controls through regular assurance and oversight activities.
• Identify solutions that may pose significant compliance and conduct risks.
• Undertake internal thematic reviews were specific aspects of risk emerges.
• Support senior management and 2nd Line Compliance & Risk to effectively manage regulatory visits.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Hands-on and effective engagement with multiple business areas to deliver effective compliant solutions.
• Experience working in a compliance function within an FCA regulated body, specifically in an advisory capacity to the business, ideally but not limited to a mortgages function.
• Able to engage with 2nd Line Compliance & Risk colleagues to deliver agreed outcomes relating to policy and procedural changes.
• Experience providing oversight and assurance from either a 1st or 2nd Line.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.