£30,000 - £35,000
2 months ago
Job Description: The purpose of this role is to support the Compliance Manager in providing oversight of compliance activity. Understanding regulatory requirements in relation to mortgage servicing and responsible for compliance monitoring / quality reviews across the regulated businesses.
The Client- This firm has been established for over 30 years and operates as a residential mortgage lender, servicer and buy-to-let specialist. Now also looking to develop more growth opportunities in the Mortgages market alongside its established offerings.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Carrying out monitoring tasks in line with the compliance monitoring plan
- Liaising with other teams to ensure reviews are completed in a timely manner
- Deliver 2nd line quality assurance reviews and highlight any non-compliance and / or quality assurance problems to completion with the business area
- Produce, clear and accurate compliance data and reports
- Manage MI relating to the reviews and recommendations
- Ensure compliance control recommendations are implemented and update on any relevant regulatory changes
- Provide technical Compliance advice to the business under the guidance of the Compliance Manager
- Support the Head of Compliance in maintaining an effective 2nd line of defence over business activities
- Ideally candidates will be able to demonstrate compliance experience
- Mortgages industry experience would be desired with any knowledge around MCOBs to support or Consumer Credit (CONC)
- The individual can come from a Quality Assurance (QA) background
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manager stakeholders successfully