£30,000 - £35,000
over 1 year ago
My client is looking for a Business Analyst to contribute to the effective delivery of the FS change portfolio, continuous improvement and governance activities, developing and implementing effective business readiness plans in conjunction with FS, IT and Change colleagues.
- Supporting the production of business cases
- Gathering, creating and documenting agreed business requirements, process mapping and documenting policies, processes and procedures for FS change.
- Identifying and documenting the business change impacts to inform Business Readiness Plans.
- Supporting, developing and implementing effective business readiness planning, working collaboratively with FS and Change colleagues, ensuring the successful delivery FS Changes
- Supporting Business Acceptance testing activities, ensuring the delivered solution meets the agreed business requirements.
Experience, skills & knowledge
- Experienced Business Analyst with a proven and demonstrable track record, experience of working in the Retail or Financial Services sector
- Experience of working with one or more change methodologies and practices.
- Extensive working knowledge of MS Office Suite – Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Visio; MS Project; Outlook
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment and deliver simultaneous change/improvement projects and activities
- Proven track record in effective facilitation and communication at multiple levels
- Ability to engage and influence stakeholders at an appropriate level
- Is analytical, pragmatic and systematic in approach to problem solving
- Ability to manage conflict and knows when to escalate
- Able to bring a relevant and effective analytical ‘toolset’ and experience to SRL
- Ability to analyse requirements and processes and provide solutions, structure and gap analyses in relation to change deliverables
- Self-motivated with the ability to work individually and as part of a wider team when required