Are you at the beginning of your journey into analytics, looking for the next big step in your career?
Are you a recent graduate looking to test your skills in the world of credit risk?
Our client is looking for an Analyst to develop, run and manage their reporting and forecasting and provide key analysis on the performance of their assets. With a management team who are highly engaged in their team, you’ll be working in an environment that will help develop your skills within a company that continues to go from strength to strength, announcing recent partnerships with household name brands. The company is highly focused on how they can combat climate change and is actively making positive steps to reduce both their direct and indirect impact in the environment.
About the role:
· Produce monthly performance reporting reports for worldwide portfolio to assess recoveries performance against forecast.
· Develop and run Expected Recovery Curve modelling, financial, and analysis of operational activity to provide meaningful insight on portfolio performance.
· Use Profitability analysis tools to assess the effectiveness of collections strategies.
· Liaise with operational and analytical teams in country to understand and interpret variances.
· Provide analytical capability to assess the performance of potential new portfolios.
· Build and run analytical analysis, data extracts, simulation modelling and cash flow forecasts.
· Undertake analysis of eligible population sizing and assess the commercial impact of population changes.
· Liaise with key stakeholders throughout the business.
· Highly numerate Graduate or Post graduate.
· Professional or Academic experience in the development of Financial modelling, cash flow simulation and complex, large scale portfolio analysis.
· Strong technical skills in the development and use of database reporting and analytical software solutions to develop complex reporting and analysis (SAS, SQL, R etc.)
· Experience of Pricing, profitability, customer segmentation modelling highly desirable.
· Driven and self-motivated.
· Knowledge of credit risk, credit bureau and credit data is a bonus, but not essential.
· Curiosity and critical thinking skills.
· Structured and organised.