7 months ago
The role will involve:
- Contribute to the design and delivery of training and development programmes based on the needs of the organisation and the individual as instructed by the business standards director
- Manage training & development managers KPI’s and ensure that audit meetings are carried out and recorded
- Undertake telephone-based compliance and supervision coaching with advisers in line with the firm’s business practice manual, directives and training & development scheme
- Support the development of adviser competence.
- Identify the training needs of new/existing colleagues by liaising with business quality team.
- Attend consistency meetings with the business quality team.
- Record and report monthly MI accurately reflecting training and development activity carried out by the team.
- Assist the Business Standards Director to ensure that statutory training requirements are consistently being met.
- 3 years financial services industry experience, of which they have ability to demonstrate key working examples of key tasks
- Qualified to Diploma Standard – essential
- Knowledge of UK regulatory framework
- Previous experience of training and/or coaching a team or individuals