c£52,000 pa + Benefits
about 1 month ago
To assist in the design, implementation, delivery and recording of individual and group training activity in support of the company objectives and effective conduct of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaise with Senior Managers – and analyse available MI - in order to identify individual and group training needs at a local and national level.
- Assist in the development and delivery of training programmes to address local training needs.
- Assist in the design and implementation of national training programmes and support materials, and participate in the delivery of such training.
- Provide tailored coaching to advisers, paraplanners and supervisors to assist them in achieving personal and company goals.
- Co-ordinate and lead the delivery of knowledge training for advisers and supervisors in order to maximise their contribution to the business and increase productivity.
- Assist the Senior Manager and– and other colleagues, where relevant – in maintaining robust development plans and training records.
- Diploma in Financial Planning (or equivalent)
- Experience of working in an Independent Financial Services environment;
- Experience in the construction of financial planning advice, either in an advisory, paraplanning or research capacity;
- Experience in the design and implementation of training programmes and supporting documentation
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.