c. £55,000 + Benefits
4 months ago
These newly created roles provide an opportunity to join a growing business to play a key role in developing Trainee Financial Advisers to reach competent adviser status (CAS), competency assessment of Financial Advisers that join the company and the monitoring of ongoing competency of advisers under your supervision. This will be a Certified Role under SM&CR and the successful candidates will report to the Head of Compliance and assist other Board members as required to achieve business objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as first line Supervisor to Financial Advisers of varying experience, based in varying locations
- Ensure that the Advisers within your span of control are supervised in accordance with the Group T&C Scheme.
- Deliver new entrant training and other training interventions as required,
- Work closely with colleagues to fulfil the objectives of each Trainee through to CAS and beyond,
- Undertake Role Plays, Live Observations and Competency Assessments and provide feedback to Advisers.
- Assessment of KPIs to identify development areas, agree CPD and deliver appropriate coaching and training to support and help develop Advisers.
- Assist Group Compliance with ensuring that training material is kept up to date and with the development of new material as required.
- Ensure the ongoing competency of T&C Supervisors.
- Be qualified to at least QCF Level 4. H15, JO7 or AF6 are Desirable,
- Have 5 years knowledge and experience in a T&C role within the financial services sector supervising Financial Planners in all areas (Pensions, Investments and Protection) with a deep understanding of Financial Planning and a client centric approach,
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.