Newcastle upon Tyne
£35,000 + Benefits
over 2 years ago
Our client is a highly regarded company who are recruiting for a Senior Paraplanner. The purpose of the roles is to provide technical support, recommendations and report writing for the financial planning consultants.
- Research and analyse products and providers for new clients, compiling suitability reports
- Periodically reviewing available products; pro-actively seeking new product details to ensure appropriate recommendations can be made, meeting all client needs
- Researching investment funds on an ongoing basis, to ensure they are performing in line with expectations. Ensure all recommended funds are suitable for a client’s risk attitude and in line with investment ethos
- Reviewing both new contracts and alterations in product provider’s terms. Make product recommendations to Financial Advisors
- Ensuring that all research material is on file and that records are organised
- Maintaining procedures for the 'back office’
- Provide support to the financial advisers to ensure compliance and new business submission documentation is accurate
- Undertake annual review for existing clients, researching, analysing and making recommendations where applicable.
- Experienced paraplanner with ideally two years in the role of actual report writing
- Excellent knowledge of key areas of financial planning, including trusts, personal taxation, pension legislation, protection and investment principles
- Level 4 Diploma qualified