£50,000 - £60,000 dependent on experience
4 months ago
MERJE is looking for an experienced Data professional to join a major FS company on an 18 month Fixed Term Contract basis and support the continuous improvement of data management and data governance. You will be joining an established Financial Services business with presence across Europe. As such, this role may require travel both within the UK and abroad. On offer is a salary of £50,000 - £60,000 dependent on experience.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Data Analyst:
- Identify, investigate and resolve data issues to optimise the data governance programme and mitigate data related risks
- Identify valuable data sources, automate processes, pre-process structured & unstructured data, etc.
- Analyse large amounts of information, identifying trends and patterns and using these to inform improvement efforts
- Provide in depth development knowledge and act as the subject matter expert for related issues
- Maintain supplier & stakeholder relationships
Required knowledge and experience for the Senior Data Analyst role:
- Extensive Python programming skills and experience
- Strong SQL SSMS/SSIS analysis & development skills
- Significant experience and expertise in data & information quality management and data modelling
- Experience in a regulated environment – understanding the legal framework that regulates the processing of personal data
- A logical and analytical approach
- Master Data Management experience would be beneficial, in addition to all of the above
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.