Up to £85,000
10 months ago
MERJE is looking for an experienced Credit Risk professional on behalf of an exciting, growing bank in London. In the Senior Credit Risk Manager position, you will take the lead on all credit risk areas including policy, strategy, analytics, processes, portfolio management, modelling, etc.
You will be joining an award winning, innovative bank with a 15+ year history of lending and a broad, established customer base.
On offer is a salary of up to £65,000 + benefits, as well as fantastic development opportunities, a supportive working environment and an office close to transport links.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Credit Risk Manager:
- Develop and enhance the overall credit risk capability for the bank
- Review, build and implement effective policies, strategies and risk management approaches across the end-to-end credit lifecycle
- Drive the analytical agenda within the business, enabling the achievement of strategic business goals
- Deputise for the Head of Credit Risk when necessary across key forums and committees
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Senior Credit Risk Manager role:
- Strong consumer credit risk background including knowledge of the whole lifecycle and a variety of products (particularly mortgages – residential, BTL)
- Experience in developing and challenging credit risk policies
- Knowledge of credit risk modelling techniques and approaches
- Structured, analytical thought process
- Some coding experience with SQL and R would be preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication, organisation, negotiation and time management abilities
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.