£50,000 - £60,000
about 1 year ago
In this role you will provide expertise in all aspects of Credit Risk. This is a unique opportunity to join a Credit Risk function in its early stages and use your specialist knowledge to influence the future of the department and the business.
A long established financial services business offering a range of services and products.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Specialist/Expert:
- Develop / assist in the development of the Credit Risk function
- Develop credit risk models and monitoring standards/processes
- Development of MI
- Provide commentary for credit risk reporting, highlight emerging trends and make recommendations to management
- Undertake analysis of the credit risk
- Evolve the credit risk reporting framework to provide on-going oversight and control of the credit risk portfolio
- Support forecasting and stress testing activities
- Develop credit risk appetite limits and reporting thresholds which remain aligned with the strategic risk appetite
The ideal candidate for this Credit Risk Expert / Specialist opportunity will have the following knowledge, experience and understanding:
- Strong and extensive Credit Risk experience
- Mortgages knowledge
- Analytical and modelling expertise, including stress testing
- ICAAP experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro-active nature with a desire to drive business forward and identify and make the most of opportunities