Up to £58,000
about 1 month ago
MERJE is looking for an experience Credit Risk professional to join a growing and successful FS company in the credit risk team. The role will report to the Credit Risk & MI Manager and support the team by providing strategic and analytical expertise to drive high quality MI, analytics and insight.
The business has been going from strength to strength over the past few years and has many exciting projects and expansion plans on the go, so this is a great time to join and develop your Credit Risk career.
On offer is a salary of up to £58,000 as well as fantastic development and progression opportunities and a supportive and collaborative working environment with a highly experienced, close-knit team. The business is also well set up to support flexible working.
Applicants must be located and eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Credit Risk Analyst:
- Manage day-to-day management information as well as specific project work
- Play a key role in the strategic development of the business, driving change, continuous improvement and automation
- Support the development of credit risk strategies, policies, models and processes through detailed analysis and reporting
- Present analytical insights to the credit risk committee
- Liaise with a wide range of business areas and effectively manage stakeholder relationships and expectations
- Manage, mentor and develop junior analysts
Required knowledge and experience for the Senior Credit Risk Analyst role:
- Strong knowledge of Credit Risk management is essential, ideally within a retail financial services / consumer lending environment (although other industries will be considered)
- Any area of credit risk expertise is beneficial – modelling, credit scoring, portfolio management, strategy management, MI, etc. and any area of the credit lifecycle
- Good analytical and technical abilities with at least one of SAS or SQL, other tools would also be beneficial – Tableau, Power BI, Python, R, etc.
- Excellent communication and relationship management abilities
- Driven, methodical and creative approach with a can-do attitude
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.