£40,000 - £45,000
over 1 year ago
To take ownership for the production of the management information for the Consumer lending portfolios, ensuring the MI is timely, accurate and fit for purpose.
Key responsibilities include:
- Schedule portfolio reviews and be in a position to present the relevant packs as and when required.
- Produce the actual and expected loss rates and support Sales and Finance teams in determining product profitability.
- Support junior members of the team.
- To represent the Credit Risk team on wider business initiatives and projects.
- The senior analyst will provide additional technical support for changes to reporting code for enhancements to the MI packs.
- Senior analysts will typically present regular reporting and present work to a wider group.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a Risk related role within financial services.
- Strong analytical skills with knowledge of SAS, SQL or similar
- Understanding of wider Credit Risk strategy would also be highly
- Educated to degree level in a business, IT or mathematical discipline
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.