Up to £45,000 pa
7 months ago
Be responsible for preparing and developing regular portfolio monitoring MI as well as carrying out analysis to pinpoint risk concentrations within the portfolio
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and produce MI and analysis that highlights emerging trends in the portfolio for discussion with the wider business
- Support the Head of Credit Risk in developing new and more optimal strategies to deliver improvements in effectiveness and efficiency within Collections
- Create ad-hoc pieces of analysis to identify portfolio opportunities / answer senior management queries
- Work on and improve the existing Risk strategies to deliver better customer outcomes and improvement to the impairment position of the Company.
- Follow up the monitoring portfolio reports by analysing the KPI’s to ensure that we follow the risk appetite, lending policy and the right profitability growth;
- Produce analysis to support marketing strategies and channel performance;
- Complying with policies, procedures and external regulatory and ensure that we treat the Customer Fairly
- Liaising with key stakeholders across the business to ensure the successful delivery of analytical projects
- Liaising with external agencies
- Support ad-hoc analysis requirements from the business
- Strong analytical ability and quantitative/statistics skills (degree in a numerate/analytical subject);
- Strong use of programming languages as SQL or SAS or WPS or SPSS
- Strong use of MS Office package;
- Ability to interpret data, identify and deliver priority actions; evaluate impacts and risks of changes.
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as in a group.
- Good communications skills to communicate across all levels in the business.
- Positive attitude and ability to be flexible and willingness to learn.
- Ability to influence and constructively challenge the business.
- Previous experience to analytics, credit risk management, credit decision systems, scorecards (2 or 3 years) is essential.
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.