Up to £45,000 pa
14 days ago
Be responsible for preparing and developing regular portfolio monitoring MI as well as carrying out analysis to pinpoint risk concentrations within the portfolio
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and produce MI and analysis that highlights emerging trends in the portfolio for discussion with the wider business
- Support the Head of Credit Risk in developing new and more optimal strategies to deliver improvements in effectiveness and efficiency within Collections
- Create ad-hoc pieces of analysis to identify portfolio opportunities / answer senior management queries
- Work on and improve the existing Risk strategies to deliver better customer outcomes and improvement to the impairment position of the Company.
- Follow up the monitoring portfolio reports by analysing the KPI’s to ensure that we follow the risk appetite, lending policy and the right profitability growth;
- Produce analysis to support marketing strategies and channel performance;
- Complying with policies, procedures and external regulatory and ensure that we treat the Customer Fairly
- Liaising with key stakeholders across the business to ensure the successful delivery of analytical projects
- Liaising with external agencies
- Support ad-hoc analysis requirements from the business
- Strong analytical ability and quantitative/statistics skills (degree in a numerate/analytical subject);
- Strong use of programming languages as SQL or SAS or WPS or SPSS
- Strong use of MS Office package;
- Ability to interpret data, identify and deliver priority actions; evaluate impacts and risks of changes.
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as in a group.
- Good communications skills to communicate across all levels in the business.
- Positive attitude and ability to be flexible and willingness to learn.
- Ability to influence and constructively challenge the business.
- Previous experience to analytics, credit risk management, credit decision systems, scorecards (2 or 3 years) is essential.
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.