Our Client, a well-established UK bank, are on the search for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst to take ownership of credit risk strategies for the consumer lending portfolio.
• Designing, implementing, and monitoring the performance of new and existing strategies.
• Design and production of portfolio management information and presenting key insight to senior stakeholders.
• Understand the performance of the portfolio, analysing actual and expected losses, working with finance to determine product profitability.
• Lead and support junior team members and represent the credit risk team on business projects.
• Substantial analytical experience.
• Strong analytical skills with knowledge of SAS, SQL or Python.
• Highly proficient in Excel, and experience of creating insightful reports.
• Understanding of wider Credit Risk strategy, scorecards and decisioning systems would be highly beneficial.
• Educated to degree level in a business, IT or mathematical discipline or equivalent experience.
What’s in it for you:
• Great home working flexibility
• Competitive salary and additional benefits
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.