Up to £45,000 dependent on experience
over 2 years ago
An established, well-known business and household brand name based in central Manchester is looking for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst with strong Portfolio Analytics and Risk skills to support the team over a 12 month Fixed Term contract.
Providing a supportive and innovative working environment, this is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst to gain exposure to mentoring and coaching junior analysts.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Credit Risk Analyst:
- Support the operations and development of risk management activities
- Review risk processes and credit quality within the portfolio
- Identify opportunities to optimise risk
- Cover a variety of areas including underwriting, portfolio management, commercial insight, presentations and stakeholder management
- Conduct portfolio analysis & reporting and create MI to support credit risk oversight and provide insight
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Senior Credit Risk Analyst role:
- At least 3 years’ professional experience in a similar Risk role
- Strong academic background
- Excellent analytical skills and able to assess complex problems and deliver solutions
- Good technical skills including Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Strong communication abilities
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.