My client is looking for a commercially minded and experienced Compliance Professional, who can demonstrate sound knowledge of FCA rules & guidance, data protection and other regulatory bodies.
Supporting the compliance manager with compliance and regulatory responsibilities to including reviewing processes and procedures for the business and making recommendations as necessary, in accordance with FCA rules and other regulators. Providing feedback on regulatory standards across the business to Senior Management and maintaining internal relationships with key business stakeholders.
The role will involve:
• Compliance experience in an FCA regulated environment
• Experience in Compliance Monitoring Planning and reporting
• Ability to communicate effectively with senior management and other staff
• Undertaking monitoring activities as defined in the plan and supporting the team to deliver their planned activities.
• Gathering of information on themes and trends, new initiatives, incidents, policy expectations and other data to enable a risk-based assessment
• Planning, undertaking, and reporting on finding of the reviews of activities within the company
• Providing advice and guidance to the business on necessary actions to achieve compliance (regulatory or other), addressing any issues arising from risk and compliance oversight and monitoring reports
• Maintaining knowledge of new and evolving regulatory compliance requirements and good practice
• Promoting positive compliance culture.
• Previous Compliance experience within an FCA regulated business
• Strong organisational, analytical and methodical skills
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills