MERJE are partnering with a boutique Investment Management firm in their search for a well rounded Senior Compliance specialist.
Working closely with the Head of Compliance you will be responsible for:
- Provision of technical advice, support & regulatory guidance
- Development & completion of the annual compliance monitoring programme
- Review and sign off of financial promotions
- Ensuring that the company identifies any changes in law and regulation by horizon scanning
- Review and implementation of compliance policies & procedures
- Regulatory reporting
- Completion of due diligence requests
- Completion of ad hoc investigations, reviews and regulator requests for information
- Relevant compliance experience gained in a fund or investment management environment
- Analytical approach
- Excellent oral & written skills
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills including the ability to interact with and influence at all levels of an organization and engage with a wide range of stakeholders
- Team-oriented and collaborative, with the ability to work independently
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.