Job Description: The role will provide support to the Risk and Compliance team within the business, including Risk, Regulatory Policy and Compliance Monitoring. Working closely with all parts of the Legal & Regulatory Department to deliver value by assisting in the administration of the risk framework, regulatory change, business change and monitoring activity, ensuring that records are organised and retained in line with company policy.
Key responsibilities include:
• The role will involve completing administration tasks for all areas, including assisting in ongoing compliance monitoring reviews, assisting in the tracking and communication of regulatory change and maintaining suitable records for activities undertaken across L&R.
• The role will assist the Operational Risk Manager in the administration of the company’s QRM programme on a regular basis. This will entail regular liaison with business units to record management information.
• The job holder will use various tools to record and report to business management.
• The aim is that the job holder will eventually be a subject matter expert and to support Management and staff by providing advice, information and training.
• Communicate requirements to Risk and Control Owners/Partners on a regular basis, receive data and log appropriately. Challenge the timeliness and quality of data as necessary.
• Knowledge of the general regulatory requirements for regulated entities
• Strong administration background