As the Risk Advisory business for a Professional Services firm continues to grow, they have various opportunities at all levels for to join an established payments team within the Financial Services practice.
The Payments industry is experiencing unprecedented levels of change as a result of the advent of PSD2 and Open Banking, technological and business model change, new FinTech challengers and major changes to the UK and Europe’s payment scheme infrastructures, and it is therefore an area of increasing strategic importance to clients.
In light of increased market demand, my client is seeking to grow the Payments Risk team and are seeking individuals with the drive, leadership and vision to help deliver the current portfolio of payments risk advisory and assurance engagements and help us develop the practice further. My client is looking for high performing professionals to help us develop market offering and to work closely with a range of clients from the largest global financial services companies, payments schemes, major corporates and smaller emerging payments players.
If you have experience of Payments Risk either from Industry or Professional Services, we would like to speak to you.
Experience or a strong interest in one or more of following would be advantageous:
· Experience in a risk, audit, technical, operational or product capacity in relation to payments within a Bank, Payments Processor, Payment Service Provider or Scheme.
· An understanding of payments schemes such as CHAPS, BACS, Faster Payments, SWIFT, SEPA etc..
· An understanding of Card Schemes (3 and 4 party models).
· An understanding of payment regulations and their implications on regulated entities, for example, PSD2, Interchange Fee Regulation, GDPR, and AMLD4.
· Emerging payment technologies and trends such as Open Banking, Blockchain/Distributed Ledger Technology, mobile payments and FinTech.
Strong technical abilities in IT and operational risk methodologies