Job Description: A highly respected Financial Advisory firm has a rare opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join the team.
The role will involve taking responsibility for the following:
- Assessment of files/holdings following client meetings.
- Liaising with advisers, providers, administrators and managers.
- Producing high quality compliant suitability reports.
- Undertaking fund analysis.
- Problem solving on complex cases.
- CII Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning, or equivalent
- Experience of working for an IFA in a similar role would be preferred.
- Up-to-date knowledge of pensions, investments, and tax planning
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.