£30,000 - £42,000 plus benefits
2 months ago
The Paraplanner role requires the individual to work closely with the Advisors to provide support to them and their clients.
The Paraplanner will work as an integral part of the administration team and will work across Pensions, Investments, Protections and Trusts.
The role will involve:
- Preparing and maintaining client records - Be responsible for ensuring that all compliance procedures are adhered to; liaise with other team members that carry out the non-technical administration
- Preparing recommendations in line with Advisory Standards, Advice Policy & Guidance - Ability to understand and identify client shortfalls in financial arrangements and areas that require financial planning
- Review and construct advisory portfolios in line with attitude to risk, asset allocation etc.
- Preparation of Investment Review and Annual Review Reports
- Preparing and maintaining central research systems and procedures and standard template suitability reports
- Must hold Level 4 Diploma
- Have previous experience of working as a Paraplanner
- Feel confident working alongside one or more advisers offering relevant advice based on new and existing client queries