To provide professional support and assistance to the Pension Transfer Specialists and client service process. To assist in the preparation of compliant Specialist Pension Suitability reports for issue to clients, and introducers based on information provided by the Pension Transfer Specialist.
Key responsibilities include:
• Provide weekly reports to the Paraplanner Supervisor relating to output, quality concerns and other Management Information as required.
• Supporting the Pension Transfer Specialist in research and analysis to meet Client needs and objectives
• Supporting the Pension Transfer Specialist in preparing Client financial plans and suitability reports
• Developing and maintaining internal relationships to help maintain business flow and meet agreed targets.
• Conduct research and analysis of financial products to meet client requirements Managing the presentation of technical data to the Pension Transfer Specialist
• Keep up to date with FCA related and other regulatory issues including any changes to the FCA rules
• Maintain Continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs
• Preferably QCA Level 4 qualified. Or, working toward this holding R01 & 2 (or equivalent) and at least 2 year’s industry experience.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Paraplanner