£35,000 + Benefits
over 1 year ago
The key purpose of the role is to assist one or more Advisers in the delivery of advice and ongoing services to prospective, new and existing clients. The role holder will be responsible for researching, analysing and compiling Financial Planning reports, in conjunction with the Advisers, ensuring compliance with Business Quality Standards at all times.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct research on clients’ financial planning arrangements (existing and recommended); to demonstrate suitability and sustainability to meet the clients stated needs and objectives
- Undertake investment portfolio analysis, including asset allocation analysis, in line with clients stated attitude to risk.
- Compile investment/pension/protection illustrations, projections and associated documentation;
- Prepare technical and accurate suitability reports in line with company standards
- Prepare client service agreement letters
- Assist in the management of the Advisers’ client commitments, diary planning and management of fee income, as required.
- Handle client queries, as required.
- Ensure client files comply with the company business quality standards;
- Assist in checking client valuations;
- Provide support with ad hoc projects and tasks where necessary.
- Education to degree level or equivalent
- Working towards the Certificate in Paraplanning (R01, R02, R03, J09)
- A good knowledge of regulatory requirements
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.