c.£35,000 + Benefits
over 2 years ago
Our client is a well-respected financial services organisation looking for a Paraplanner. The role involves working closely with financial planning consultants, with full support provided by our internal team of administrators. The purpose of the role is to provide technical support by way of research, recommendations and report writing for the financial planning consultants.
This is an excellent career development opportunity for an experienced paraplanner to work with large and complex financial solutions in a prestigious firm.
- Research and analyse products and providers for new clients
- Formulating advice and compiling Recommendation Reports
- Create the client file on the firms systems
- Analyse the Know Your Customer information provided by the adviser
- Consult with the adviser and agree the most suitable solution
- Conduct relevant research using tools provided by the firm
- Ensure all the required documents to support the recommendation are retained in the client file by referencing the Minimum File Contents form
- Maintain the firms record and reporting systems
- Liaise with the firms Business Quality team to achieve consistency in advice quality standards
- Experienced paraplanner - ideally with 2 years + in the role
- Level 4 Diploma or working towards this
- Excellent knowledge of key areas of financial planning, to include trusts, personal taxation, pension legislation, protection, and investment principles.