You’ll work within a high performing and well established team within a well-known Credit Provider. In addition to the market defining and technology driven work you’ll be engaged with, you’ll also reap the benefits of free meals (breakfast & lunch), a pension scheme that is rarely found (14% employer contribution) and Green Car scheme.
You’ll work with the Senior Operational Management team to inform strategic business decisions through the use of key Data technologies such as Databases, ETL, Reporting Tools and Web Applications.
About the role:
- Understand and develop the MI Infrastructure to deliver Operational Data sources throughout the business.
- Build relationships that allow you to work effectively across the business.
- Be a proud owner of multiple, cross-departmental projects.
- Expert user of Excel.
- Development standard of SQL.
- Advanced skills in PowerBI.
- Highly personable with the ability to cultivate effective professional relationships.
To discuss the role in greater detail, send an updated CV across and I will be in touch with more information.