MERJE are working exclusively with this highly reputable Corporate Bank in London and as they continue to pick up momentum in the market, they are going through an exceptional period of growth which has resulted in them looking to build out their Risk management infrastructure.
This is a newly created 2nd LOD Risk Management role which will primarily focus around cyber, technology and payments security related operational risk. Reporting into the Director of Risk Management, you will be responsible for:
Providing technology and security related subject matter expertise on 2LOD activity for Operational Resilience.
Performing UK 2LOD review and challenge of 1LOD IT strategy, architecture and change occurring in the UK
Review and challenge over business continuity and disaster recovery plans and controls.
Keeping abreast of emerging risks and regulations with respect to technology, cyber, payment security and operational risk.
Wider Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSA) – 2LOD review
Supporting Risk management policies, frameworks and processes
Performing risk analysis, including for events and incidents
Risk reporting and governance activities
· Experience of working in a Risk function within UK financial services – preferably 2nd line
· Experience relating to technology, payment security, cyber, operational risk, and/or enterprise risk is desirable. Will consider consulting, audit or 1LOD technology experience also.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education desirable
· An ability to work independently in completing assigned duties
· Strong planning, coordination and analytical skills
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills