£40,000 - £50,000
about 1 year ago
MERJE are excited to be partnering with FTSE listed Organisation based in Leicester to recruit a technically astute Financial Analyst.
This is fast paced position and an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic person who wants to progress. You will support the Finance Director in the profitable management of the Region to drive operational efficiencies and deliver key business projects.
- Responsible for providing accurate management and financial information for review in line with the timetable set by Group.
- Prepares full year statutory account packs and analyst file information for review.
- Assists in the preparation of the annual Budget, quarterly five year forecast and associated schedules and reports.
- Prepare year-end stat packs, corporation tax packs and statutory financial statements for joint ventures, associates and other Group legal entities managed by the Division.
- Prepare monthly Management Accounts and Board Members’ meeting papers for review.
- Prepares monthly cash flow forecasts and administers drawdown procedures to ensure the joint venture is able to meet its financial commitments.
- Prepares monthly management accounts for review, including updating of cash flow system, review overheads and explanations of variances, also review of all reconciliations.
- Continuous updates for profit forecast for the year.
- Qualified Accountant with relevant Commercial experience
- Detailed understanding of Financial and Management Accounting.
- Strong systems skills, in particular MS Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work closely with operational management
If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity with a strong technical back ground, please apply by submitting your CV or call for a confidential discussion.