c. £75,000 + Bonus + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Our client is a successful property developer based in London. They are seeking to recruit a candidate of suitable calibre to assume the position of Finance Manager.
Reporting to the Finance Director and working closely in a business-partnering capacity with the senior management team your responsibilities will be wide and varied and will include:
- Assist with accurate and robust monthly forecasting and preparation of the three/ five-year business plans.
- Provide oversight for the finance function and ensure the efficient running of the department.
- Joint-venture reporting and stakeholder management.
- Take part in surveying/ valuation meetings and provide appropriate level of challenge.
- Assist as required with financial management and reporting
- Support payment and payroll processing to ensure an accurate and timely service.
- Ensure adherence with the Group Accounts Manual as regards Cash Management; operate and control all activities within the cash budgets.
- Assist with appropriate reporting to the MD and Board in line with the standard format and schedule including assisting with the preparation of the Finance Board reports and presentations
- Complete ad hoc divisional and out of departments projects as necessary.
The successful candidate will be a professionally qualified Accountant, ideally with prior experience gained within the property development, construction/infrastructure sectors and be familiar with joint-venture accounting. You must possess the desire to be able to offer a commercial outlook as the role will encourage exposure across multiple disciplines.
The company have a track record of career progression and this role could should provide a platform for an FD opportunity in the future.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.