Circa £75k plus bonus and benefits
22 days ago
Our Client, a recently established, well capitalised, innovative and dynamic business, has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller within the housebuilding, Construction or related Industries to join the team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Group Finance Director you will provide detailed insight into the financial performance of the Business as well as specific risks and Opportunities
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for the day to day Financial activities of all divisions of the Business
- Assisting in the development of processes, procedures and systems to support the growing business
- Preparing rolling weekly and monthly Cash forecasting and improving the working capital cycle.
- Ensuring proper Financial Governance is followed and highlighting any issues
- Assisting in the completion of annual accounts and audit, ensuring consolidation within the group accounts
- Supporting the Group Finance Team to ensure all statutory returns are accurately prepared and filed
- Delivering accurate monthly management accounts
- Developing a robust 5-year plan with support from the Finance team
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
- Strong Technical Accounting experience
- Possess a significant analytical skillset including the utilisation of BI and reporting tools
- Experience of Financial reporting at Executive level
- Demonstrable experience of working in a similar capacity and within the Housebuilding / Construction Industry
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.