Up to £40,000
2 months ago
MERJE is looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join a leading UK business and deliver insightful data and analytics to support successful customer engagement and marketing efforts.
You will be joining the largest company of its kind in the UK; an award-winning business with a 30+ year history and a fantastic track record of providing a wide range of outstanding services to its customers as well as excellent employee benefits and development programmes.
On offer is a salary of up to £40,000 + benefits. Location is flexible, with offices being based in Manchester, London and Milton Keynes.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Data Scientist:
- Identifying customer insights, customer targeting and segmentation, building an excellent understanding of the company’s customer base and target audience to improve engagement, create loyalty and drive acquisition, retention & growth strategies
- Develop and deliver reporting and data visualisation dashboards, presenting insight to senior stakeholders and the leadership team
- All aspects of the data lifecycle - understanding data needs, ETL, data modelling, data cleansing, data integration, working with large datasets, etc.
Required knowledge and experience for the Data Scientist role:
- Excellent analytical and data processing / modelling abilities - segmentation, ETL, data extraction, data processing, handling large datasets, etc.
- Technical skills - SQL, Power BI, MS BI Stack, Google Analytics and Advanced Excel (including Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs)
- Professional experience in an analyst role, with at least 2 years in a marketing-specific position
- Excellent communication skills and able to present data/insight to a non-technical audience
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.