Up to £61,000 + £4.5k Car Allowance
about 1 month ago
One of the big four risk consulting firms in the UK is looking for an analytics & data expert to join their Forensic Data Analytics team. This role will involve delivering innovative data and analytics services and solutions to organisations within the Financial Services industry. On offer is a salary of up to £61,000 + benefits, including a £4.5k car allowance.
Applicants must be located and eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Data Analytics Manager:
- Manage and be accountable for successful delivery of client outputs, outcomes and workstreams, designing data architecture and modelling solutions
- Support relationships between vendors and clients, translating industry & technical lingo into digestible business terminology
- Foster meaningful relationships with partners, clients, stakeholders, etc. to support positive working environments and business development activities
- Contribute to the development of proposals and propositions
- Support senior management with team management responsibilities, contributing and leading internal training, knowledge sharing and career development for more junior team members
Required knowledge and experience for the Data Analytics Manager role:
- Ambitious and driven with a strong combination of technical abilities, business acumen and relationship building skills
- Experienced in designing / implementing large scale data processing architectures
- Technical skills with SQL, Python, C#, etc.
- Knowledge of data integration and reporting tools (SSIS, SSRS, Tableau, Power BI)
- Working understanding of Cloud components (Azure / AWS ecosystems)
- Awareness of integrating / adapting machine learning services as part of end-to-end production pipelines
- Proven experience of delivering client focused work and projects
- Comfortable managing small teams and developing others
- Relevant FS regulatory knowledge and Project Management experience would also be beneficial
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.