Circa £50,000 + Benefits
12 months ago
MERJE is looking for an experienced Credit Risk professional to join an established FS company in a Credit Risk Manager role to monitor and develop account management strategies & processes.
You will be joining a large, multi-channel Financial Services business with a long history of providing excellent services and products to consumers. The company is going through an exciting period of growth and evolution so it’s a great time to join!
On offer is a salary of circa £50,000 + benefits, as well as fantastic development opportunities, a warm, friendly working environment, an informal office culture with free parking available and flexible working options.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Manager:
- Specialising in Account Management, aim to maximise commercial performance through the optimisation of strategies and processes
- Own various areas – risk-based pricing, persistent debt, etc.
- Maintain governance around strategy changes and performance reporting
- Mentor a team of analysts
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Manager role:
- Experience in a Credit Risk role in an FCA regulated environment
- Strong technical abilities with SAS / SQL and Excel
- Knowledge of Account Management Strategies
- Driven to deliver commercial results with the use of data
- Stakeholder and people management skills
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.