Flexible and Highly Competitive
5 months ago
An established, data-driven lending business with strong expertise in its sector and an innovative, open-minded approach to making lending decisions. Now looking for a Credit Risk expert to join the team, reporting to the Head of Credit Risk and supporting with 2LOD activities.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Manager:
- Own the development, maintenance and management of models to optimise customer acquisition/lending/collections/etc.
- Design and define strategies across marketing, credit, fraud, to support growth plans
- Use data driven analysis to monitor and provide insight into performance, using this to provide clear recommendations and opportunities
- Engage with stakeholders
- Provide leadership and analytical support across the business
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Manager role:
- Strong numerical and analytical background
- Experience in a similar role in consumer / retail risk, including model building and/or strategy development experience and understanding of related regulations
- Strong technical skills with SQL, SAS, R, Excel, etc.
- Excellent communication and relationship management abilities
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.