2 months ago
As Credit Risk Analyst, you will assess and provide insightful analysis on the performance of assigned Credit Risk systems and strategies, identifying opportunities to improve performance, contributing to the delivery of FS goals and objectives
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitor and review the effectiveness of Credit Risk Strategies
- Analyse and report on strategy performance
- Providing insightful MI to key stakeholders whilst Implementing and adhering to all governance, risk and compliance standards
- Ensuring strategies deliver the best outcomes for customers and the business.
- Good technical knowledge including Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) and excellent analytical skills and the ability to assess complex problems and deliver solutions.
- You must have the ability to produce and interpret data and information and have experience of financial standards and guidelines (FCA, TCF, GDPR)
- Working knowledge of using statistical tools and programming languages such as SAS, SQL etc.
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.